DAP secretary-general Lim Guan Eng today reiterated his party would reject any proposal to turn the country into a theocratic state, whether Islamic or Christian, fuelling speculation it will just be a matter of time before the Chinese-dominated party hits the collision course with coalition partner and Islamic hardliner PAS.
It's almost comfirm that NO THEOCRATIC STATE..
1. It's mean NO ISLAMIC STATE,
2. NO HUDUD AND NO ISLAMIC LAW,
3. NO SPECIAL DEPARTMENT FOR ISLAMIC AFFAIR,
4. NO SPECIAL FUND FOR THE ISLAMIC SCHOOL,
5. NO SPECIAL FUND FOR THE MOSQUES
6. NO SEKOLAH AGAMA RAKYAT
Only Anwar Ibrahim will fullfil DAP ambitious....... Congrats to PAS!!!!...